Saturday, May 13, 2006

The Boys



No one can imagine the kinds of laughs we share. Sure, we repeat conversations and sure, I often bring up very vague topics about "Life" and Definitely sure, Brian loves to bring up that i love cock and Steve is big on the YES fist pump in response to every joke McRust flawlessly executes...the bow...legs together. No one can imagine how honest we are with each other at this point. How great the dynamic of three guys and a girl works, much like Seinfeld. I'm Elaine. I don't know who everyone else is, but it's SO special, and I love it. We all just sit around, doin nothin, sippin beers, making fun of each other and working off each other's jokes and it just feels so right...and so GD college, and all of us knows each others flaws so well by now, physical mental and spiritual...it's crazy...and I've written a post about these guys before but I can't emphasize enough how much I respect, deeply love and care for these guys. They're like family. (And now they're going to make fun of me for being such a gd girl!) I don't care. I love you guys and I'll say it forever and ever...you're invited to my wedding.

- - -

Rust: Justine, I hate that you use 'bast.' It could easily be interpreted as 'bastille' in which case you would be calling me a french prison.

- - -

Justine: Hey guys, do you ever go through phases?

- - -

Brian: Justine, you're such a journalist. You love it don't you?
Justine: Yes, I guess I do.
Brian: Do you love to give a blow job? At the interview?

- - -

On Brian being a genius (suspicious)

Steve: What if Brian didn't even go here?
Rusty: What if Brian was like 35 years old?

- - -

Blion21: where have u been all night?
JUSTINITY: the lib and baker hall studying econ
JUSTINITY: why?
Blion21: thats a very good girl!
JUSTINITY: mhm!
Blion21: u horny?
JUSTINITY: why haha yes
Blion21: im proud
JUSTINITY: : )
JUSTINITY: youre proud that im horny?
Blion21: very

- - -

Steve: Yes!!!!

- - -

always yours,
justine (jayteen, just)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home