Tuesday, April 11, 2006

It's not bad.




If I get through this week and the two weeks following,
I'll be good.

I'm already pretty good. (Maybe.)

Shit. Sophomore year is almost over.

Did that really just happen?

I don't like obligations, deadlines, or classes that I don't go to and tests
I don't know how to prepare for. Or fucked up situations.
It's too bad that I think about these things before I think about what
has been so great about this year...

You know what?

The college experience is the greatest in, what can only be
represented as, a few key moments.

  • "YOU WON!!!" (a game Neha and I made up on the fly!)
  • "IS THERE EVEN BEER IN THAT CUP!?!" (beer pong)
  • "I'm going to have to go with 'Frank Sinatra.'" (Trivial Pursuit)
  • "TELL HIM YOU WANT YOUR VIRGINITY BACK!" (my boys give me advice)
  • "Panda. Shingi. Rusty." (computer cluster white boards)
  • "I love you! I may even like you." (what's cool)
  • "Justine, you are very pretty and you're not a bitch. It's appealing." (comfort)
  • "Bitches and hos." (self-explanatory)
  • "Rojo!" (roll your r's)
  • "Your ass was like butter between my lips!"
  • "I go to peet."
  • "You're a slut"
  • "We should be able to sleep with everyone!"
  • "Fuck people!"

I'm just hoping for at least half a dozen more of these moments
before this semester ends.

If I can get that, this year will not have been so bad...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home