Friday, June 3, 2005

Giants vs. Padres

Beautiful Day Game at SBC Park
San Francisco, California
May 29, 2005
(photos)








doing the wave
no one on the otherside would keep it going :\*
While we were up and screaming, just trying to make some noise,
the Giants -surprised even us - came back and tied the game 6-6!!!
It was an exciting time.


probably can't see the scoreboard but its SD 6 SF 6 which only lasted for a short time,
but nonetheless, there's the evidence


me and andree sporting the gear


the sunflower seed -n- shells
we made quite a pile for ourselves


the colorful crowd at sbc



peng , ravi, liaw, me and andree
ravi stars tearing and looking angry when the sun is too bright - haha
what a cute bunch of mv graduates & giant fans

I'm up to go to another game later this summer, especially when I start making some $$$ ! Tell me if you're interested!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home